Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm Baaa-AAAck!

Well after a long Hiatus (sorry about that) I figured it's time to get back on the horse.

I have sat down to do this a few times and never seem to make it past clicking on "New Post". I figured I just needed a break, haven't figured out why yet and not sure why NOW is when I finally get back in the blogisphere, but here I am.

I am going to finish these 30 days because it's important for me to finish, so I hope you've been waiting in anticipation.... for Day 24.



Actually I'm going to switch up Day 24, It is meant to be - A Movie no one would expect me to love.  I'm pretty hard to disappoint with movies and I think most people know I have a fairly eclectic movie taste and love almost anything. So I decided I'm switchin' it up! Ya, that's right, I'm coming back to finish my 30 days but I'm hijacking them and doing it MY way (well at least for Day 24 I am.)

So rather than a movie no one would expect me to love, how about a movie that no one would expect me NOT to love.

The number one movie in that position is
... drumroll please.....

The Devil Wears Prada
source


I think I enjoyed the book too much to like the movie. I know that is a common experience for many people, but not for me. Typically reading the book doesn't disappoint my movie watching experience.  With this one I remember sitting through the movie SO angry half the time, and left the theater feeling cheated.

Are you surprised? Needless to say The Devil Wears Prada is not in my rather large DVD collection.

So.... did ya miss me? did ya? ;)

1 comment: