Thursday, October 27, 2011

Getting to like you, getting to hope you like me

 Getting to know you, getting to know all about you... la la la laaaaa laaa, Ok, Ok I'll stop singing but seriously that song get's stuck in a girls head.

I've been inspired by other blogs in the lovely blog land on this here interwebs, and decided it's time we got to know each other better. For the next 30 days (starting tomorrow), I will be answering a question from the list. I know it's weird to start a 30 day challenge on the 28th, but I feel like starting now and hey it's my blog. It would be fun if you all played along and commented with your answers as well.

These are a few of my favourite things..... (another great song for getting in your head... everybody now.. WHEN THE DOG BITES, WHEN THE BEE STINGS......)

Ok, Ok, I think I've stuck enough songs in your head so without further ado....Here is the list! Go ahead browse through it, this way you can be sure to check in on the days you're really curious about! Some of these are doozies, I am glad I have a few days to think some over.....

Day 1: A favorite song
Day 2: A favorite movie
Day 3: A favorite book
Day 4: A favorite quote
Day 5: A favorite pair of shoes
Day 6: A moment you wish you could relive
Day 7: Five things you couldn't possibly live without
Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life
Day 9: A photo you have taken
Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago
Day 11: A photo of you taken recently
Day 12: A song that you played at your wedding
Day 13: Five strange facts about you
Day 14: A vacation you would like to take
Day 15: Five funny fears
Day 16: A song that makes you cry
Day 17: An art piece
Day 18: A photo of your favorite room in your house
Day 19: A talent of yours
Day 20: A food you like and a food you do not like
Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people
Day 22: A website you like
Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered
Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love
Day 25: A recipe
Day 26: A childhood memory
Day 27: A physical feature you love
Day 28: A scar you have and its story
Day 29: Hopes, dreams, and plans you have for the next 365 days
Day 30: A motto or philosophy

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh....I'm so excited!! I want to play along too!! Can I? Can I? Pretty Please??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, there is plenty of room on this band wagon!!!

    ReplyDelete