Sunday, November 6, 2011

A little walk down memory lane

It is Day 10:A photo of you taken over 10 years ago
Feel free to click on this little photo to explain the challenge.
In case you've missed them here are Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4,  Day 5,  Day 6, Day 7, Day 8 and Day 9

So I have no pictures on my computer from before 2005 therefore time to search through some pictures and scan and save....

I am not certain on the dates of all of these but I can guess approximately when. Enjoy a little trip through memory lane.

With my brothers in the Spring of 1985, so I would be 4 here.

Posing as my friend Sarah plays photographer, this would be around 1994 about 13 years old
This would be at Echo Lake in Montana I'm 15 yrs old so 1996
My Highschool Grad, 1999. I was 18.
Well I hope you've enjoyed our little trip down memory lane. Is it just me or do you all have a shoe box full of old photo's as well. Ok I admit I have more than one box full of old photo's. My husband has NO old photo's any photo's he has are digital and do not date back 10 years. I told him he's crazy but he thinks I'm the crazy one for hauling around all these old photo's. It would take forever to scan them all though... I guess it'll be on my to do list, just a bit further down the line.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the photos! You were the cutest little 4 year old ever!

    ReplyDelete