Thursday, November 24, 2011

Surfin' the webisphere


Today I get to introduce you to some of my favourite websites! It's day 22... If you want to catch up on all those other days you missed here you go.... Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6,Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12,  Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 19, Day 20 and Day 21

I know it's just supposed to be one, but come on there are so many things I love doing on the web.

So my fave window shopping (and real shopping) site is
ETSY
they always have the most interesting stuff like check out the fun ties in this shop

And this shop has some of the most adorable little patterns

And I've purchased the most gorgeous feathers here, many times

On to some of my favourite blogs..
I've been following I am Momma Hear me Roar for a long time. Cheri has the cutest ideas and tons of boy crafty ideas. I am sure to check out her blog nearly every day.

Another blog I can't pass up cause she always has me laughing and her projects amaze me is Tidbits from the Tremaynes. Seriously Mandi is full of movie quotes and hilarity!





Now of course I should add Pinterest, but who doesn't LOVE pinterest. I mean you need to go check out the fantastic ideas like this one
Pinned from Christina Re
Isn't that beautiful, it's lace tape, so cute... but I love that it inspires me to possibly just use lace, or use lace as a stencil to get the same feel... pretty!
or funny bits like this one
still laugh every time I see it!





What are some of your favourite places to hang on the web?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my hilarious! I love that picture of the chubby girl running! I feel like that when I run! Just so you know, I may not always leave comments but we are always reading your blog! Love getting posts so frequently!! Love you and SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete