Saturday, November 5, 2011

Say CHEEEEEESE...

Today's challenge is fun.... It is Day 9: A photo I have taken.... 
Feel free to click on this little photo to explain the challenge.
In case you've missed them here are Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4,  Day 5,  Day 6, Day 7 and Day 8

For the most part I like to put photo's in my blog, cause I'm a visual person and enjoy seeing photo's in blogs. But this one is a bit different, because it's not just any photo it is a photo that I have personally taken. I decided to share photo's I have taken of nature, I am drawn to the beauty of nature and always seem to take photo's of the beauty around me, but rarely share these photo's so I figured it's time to share some. Now I want you to know I am a point and shoot photographer. I have never taken photography classes, I have not read any books on photography and I did not do any editing on these photo's. Please don't judge, I am sure there are many ways I could have improved these. Having said that let's try to just sit back and enjoy some of the many beauties I have shot in my travels.

Spring in Paris

lovely little hike in Nova Scotia

Sunset from a balcony in Edmonton

Glacier Lagoon in Iceland

Wandering through the Muttart in Edmonton

Beautiful Manitou Lake in Saskatchewan - view from the Cabin

Garden in Winnipeg, MB

hiking near Vancouver, BC

More Tulips in Paris, close up

lovely mossy walk in Giggleswick, UK

in London UK, lovely walk


In Edmonton, AB our "secret path"
 





















In St Albans, UK a lovely foggy walk



3 comments:

  1. Forget photography classes! You don't need them- these are great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are amazing pictures! Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, you just made my night!

    ReplyDelete