Monday, November 14, 2011

tears on my pillow pain in my heart caused by you...

click this button to learn more about this challenge
It is Day 16: A song that makes me cry
I am not afraid to cry and many songs have made me cry. I am particularly moved by live performances if the artist can portray their passion through the music. 
Thinking back to a time when I cried during a live performance I was reminded of Eivor a singer from the Faroe Islands who I was able to watch perform at the Edmonton Folk Fest. She has such a hauntingly beautiful voice and performs with such passion! I wish I could remember exactly which song brought me to tears but unfortunately I can not. Here is a video of one of her performances.
  As always a chance to catch up Day 1,Day 2,Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6,Day 7, Day 8,Day 9,Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14 and Day 15

No comments:

Post a Comment